mechanical and plumbing engineering
IDS Group employs professional engineers and designers who are experts in the fields of heating, ventilating, air conditioning, plumbing, piping, and fire protection. The mechanical and plumbing engineering division has designed HVAC, plumbing, process piping, irrigation systems, and fire protection systems for more than 250 public projects, which have included designs for the reconstruction and modernization of more than 100 facilities.
IDS Group is at the forefront of “green technology” and combines sustainable, energy-efficient, and environmentally-conscious designs as a significant component of each project. We are a member of the Green Building Council, on design teams for LEED-certified building projects, and employ several full-time LEED APs.
Mechanical and Plumbing Engineering Services:
- Mechanical Engineering Design Services
- Design of Site Sanitary Sewer, Water, and Natural Gas Piping Systems
- Design of Central Heating and Cooling Plants and Water Treatment Systems
- Preparation of Title 24 Documentation
- Evaluation of Building Mechanical Systems
- Energy Audits and Economic and Feasibility Studies
- Building Automation Systems Design
- Plan Review and Value Engineering