power and energy engineering
While solar power generation and energy management is a relatively new topic of world and economic concern, our power and energy division’s field expertise spans more than 30 years. We have an analytical and in-depth understanding of the process of power generation, utilization, and energy management, which allows us to provide our clients with a detailed and accurate economic analysis and the proper engineering design for a successful and economically-viable system operation.
The power and energy division has completed more than 15 photovoltaic projects over the last four years; we have achieved a successful balance of combining engineering challenges with the practicality of construction, with beneficial economic results.
Power and Energy Engineering Services:
- Engineering Studies and Energy Audits
- Utility Distribution and Energy Management
- Systems Commissioning
- Facility Energy Plan
- Power Generation and Co-Generation Plants
- Solar Energy and Photovoltaic Systems
- Latent and Sensible Thermal Energy Storage Systems
- Systems Performance Remote Monitoring and Reporting
- Plan Review and Value Engineering