Civil Group- Job Description
JOB SUMMARY: Civil Project Manager
The IDS Group is looking for a Project Manager to join the Civil Engineering Group at our Irvine office. We provide a full range of services to both private and public sector clients: public works, site development, storm water quality, land development, civil engineering and land surveying. The ideal candidate is solution oriented, is experienced enough to make decisions independently, is confident, enjoys strong people skills, can interface with the client effectively, mentor junior staff, and manage project delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- California PE license or ability to obtain within a year
- Project Management experience working with junior staff and clients
- Ten years of relevant engineering experience with private development or public works’ projects.
- Proficient with Microsoft products: Power Point, Outlook, Word, Excel
- Understanding Auto CADD and Civil 3D preferred
- Broad understanding of multiple civil engineering disciplines and public works
- Knowledgeable of land surveying and mapping
- Knowledgeable of storm water requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The IDS Group offers a complete and competitive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage along with vacation, sick and holiday, and a 401(k).