Electrical Group- Job Description
1 Peters Canyon Road, Suite 130, Irvine California 92606
JOB SUMMARY: Electrical Project Manager
As Electrical Project Manager at IDS, you will be responsible for managing Electrical Engineering projects from start to completion and effectively coordinating the production documents and specifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, PE license is desired.
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years of progressive experience in providing electrical design and construction administration.
- Experience/Knowledge with OSHPD & DSA design requirements.
- AutoCAD experience is a must. Revit is a plus.
- Experience/Knowledge in management projects and coordination of multi-discipline teams and consultants.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong client interaction and relationship skills.
This is a full time position with excellent compensation (salary), incentives and benefits, as well as career-growth opportunities in an outstanding work environment.