Architect Group- Job Description
Peters Canyon Road, Suite 130, Irvine California
JOB SUMMARY: Project Architect
The Project Architect will work with the Project Manager for the budget planning, project documentation, claim prevention and team collaboration. You will be responsible for overseeing the architectural and development of designs and lead the cross functional design disciplines in developing technical solutions.
- Must take pride in your work, organized and motivated to bring passion for design excellence and able to work well with others such as Clients, Project Team Members and Builders alike.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Design
- CA Licensed Architect is preferred
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience as a Project Architect
- Proficient in the use of computer modelling and rendering software such as CAD and REVIT
- Proficient in Auto CADD, Sketch Up, 3DMax and Photoshop is required
- Ability to prepare design presentations
- Excellent verbal and communication skills