Architect Group- Job Description
Irvine, CA & Los Angeles, CA
JOB SUMMARY: Project Manager
As a Project Manager at IDS, you will be responsible for managing projects from start to completion and effectively coordinating the production documents and specifications.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Architecture
- CA Licensed Architect is required
- Minimum of 10 to 20 years of progressive experience in providing architectural design for tenant improvement projects.
- Proficient in CAD and in the production of architectural drawings.
- Experience in management and coordination of multi-discipline teams and consultants for commercial, multi-family and municipal projects.
- Experience in construction administration of tenant improvement projects.
- Experience with effective negotiating, consensus building and problem solving skills with clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong Client interaction and relationship building skills.
- Experienced with OSHPD and/or DSA is a plus.
- Understanding of the Health Care Industry, especially in areas of Healthcare Operations, Clinical Space Planning and Medical Equipment, is a plus.