Structural Division – Job Description
JOB SUMMARY: PROJECT STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
As a Project Structural Engineer at IDS, you will be responsible for executing structural projects from start to completion and effectively coordinating the production documents and specifications.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience performing analysis, design and retrofit of various buildings and structures in concrete, steel, wood and masonry, including equipment and systems anchorage and bracing design
- Familiarity with modern building codes for design and retrofit, including CBC, ASCE 7 & ASCE 41.
- Experience with BIM projects and software is a plus.
- California Professional Engineering registration/license is desirable.
- Proficient in Auto CADD, Sketch Up, 3DMax and Photoshop is required
- Good written and communication skills are required.
- Minimum education is a Bachelor’s Degree. A Master’s Degree with a good grounding in structural dynamics and earthquake engineering is desirable.
We offer very competitive salaries. Our excellent benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, and 401K.