Mechanical Group- Job Description
JOB SUMMARY: Senior Mechanical Project Manager
As a Senior Project manager at IDS Mechanical Division, you will be responsible for managing all mechanical aspects of the development of the design, production of the construction documents and specifications. You will also be responsible for project coordination with project team members, designers, clients and outside consultants.
- Coordinate and lead the design disciplines in developing technical solutions.
- Oversee schematic design through project close-out.
- Present ideas to the team, leading the team in adherence to all practice standards.
- Knowledge with marketing/ client development.
- CA Licensed is required
- Minimum of 10 to 20 years of progressive experience in providing mechanical/HVAC design and construction administration of tenant improvement projects of healthcare facilities, schools, central plants, commercial and industrial projects.
- Experienced with OSHPD, DSA and knowledge with healthcare design.
- Experience in management projects and coordination of multi-discipline teams and consultants.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong client interaction and relationship skills.