Structural Division - Job Description
JOB SUMMARY: Senior Structural Engineer
As a Senior Structural Engineer at IDS, you will be responsible for performing structural analysis and Design and coordinating the production documents and specifications
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in design and seismic evaluation/retrofit of various commercial, institutional and industrial buildings and structures of concrete, steel, masonry and wood.
- Good knowledge of modern building codes and standards, including CBC and ASCE 7 and 41.
- Familiarity with DSA and OSHPD requirements and approval processes a plus.
- Recent experience in producing completed designs approved for construction using BIM/Revit modeling is desired.
- California Professional Engineering registration/license is required; Structural license is a plus.
- Good written and communication skills are required.
- Minimum education is a Master’s Degree with a firm grounding in computer modeling, structural dynamics and earthquake engineering.
- We offer very competitive salaries. Our excellent benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, and 401K.
- Please submit your resume to: